Thread: hi from wales, UK

Default hi from wales, UK

i currently own a 650 kawasaki versys, a 600 yamaha fazer, 3 cb750 hondas and a 500-4, all of which i'm unable to ride! my foot began playing up some time ago, followed by my knee and hip and i literally cant change gear right now. i looked at a few scooters but came across a DN-01 and rode it home on saturday. obviously the handling isnt as precise as my usual rides but i had a great time riding the 130 pain-free miles home. there's a lot of great info on here so thank you already; especially the buyer's guide advice.

Quote Originally Posted by antiquus View Post
    i currently own a 650 kawasaki versys, a 600 yamaha fazer, 3 cb750 hondas and a 500-4, all of which i'm unable to ride! my foot began playing up some time ago, followed by my knee and hip and i literally cant change gear right now. i looked at a few scooters but came across a DN-01 and rode it home on saturday. obviously the handling isnt as precise as my usual rides but i had a great time riding the 130 pain-free miles home. there's a lot of great info on here so thank you already; especially the buyer's guide advice.
    Hi welcome, from all your bikes I like the 650 Kawasaki in the scooter world DN-01 rules

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk

Thread Information