Thread: DN-02

Default DN-02

My beloved DN-01 was totaled last week. There was only 1 for sale within 100 miles, same year, color and odometer within 300 miles. My Dino 2 is now sporting the Seth Laam seat that was salvaged unharmed from the carcass. There was no other bike for me. Briefly considered CTX 700 but so love everything about the Dino. Will soon be posting the Givi side cases that came on the repacement bike along with the mounting brackets for sale.
    Sharona
    Honda Dn-01
    Past rides: Kawasaki Vulcan 900, Honda Vtx 1300, Yamaha V-Star 1100, Honda Silverwing, Suzuki Burgman 400, Yamaha Morphous, Suzuki Savage, Suzuki 250

Do you have any parts left from your previous DN?

The insurance company takes possession of the wreck, so I don't. I have the stock seat from the new bike, a set of Givi side cases, 2 sets of mounting hardware for side cases. Also the right half of Givi windshield from splitting vertically either from my helmet or the street, lol.
    Sharona
    Honda Dn-01
    Past rides: Kawasaki Vulcan 900, Honda Vtx 1300, Yamaha V-Star 1100, Honda Silverwing, Suzuki Burgman 400, Yamaha Morphous, Suzuki Savage, Suzuki 250

Default quick work Sharona

it's great that you were able to find another so quickly, and that you survived well enough to want another.

Thread Information