Honda DN01 Forums -  International DN01 Motorcycle Community Forum

Old 09-11-2017, 11:02 AM   #1
antiquus

Default hi from wales, UK

i currently own a 650 kawasaki versys, a 600 yamaha fazer, 3 cb750 hondas and a 500-4, all of which i'm unable to ride! my foot began playing up some time ago, followed by my knee and hip and i literally cant change gear right now. i looked at a few scooters but came across a DN-01 and rode it home on saturday. obviously the handling isnt as precise as my usual rides but i had a great time riding the 130 pain-free miles home. there's a lot of great info on here so thank you already; especially the buyer's guide advice.
antiquus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:03 PM   #2
spitfire_pt

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiquus View Post
i currently own a 650 kawasaki versys, a 600 yamaha fazer, 3 cb750 hondas and a 500-4, all of which i'm unable to ride! my foot began playing up some time ago, followed by my knee and hip and i literally cant change gear right now. i looked at a few scooters but came across a DN-01 and rode it home on saturday. obviously the handling isnt as precise as my usual rides but i had a great time riding the 130 pain-free miles home. there's a lot of great info on here so thank you already; especially the buyer's guide advice.
Hi welcome, from all your bikes I like the 650 Kawasaki in the scooter world DN-01 rules

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
spitfire_pt is offline   Reply With Quote