Anyone from the UK here? Help with an item.

Rollergoalie16

I recently purchased a 2009 DN-01 and it came with the Givi windscreen. I love the screen but am not to fond of the gap it leaves at the bottom to accommodate the overseas safety marker light which obviously is not present on the US models. I have found the light assembly on UK sites and want to just purchase the actual lens itself (part number 33181-MEH-631) and secure it in the gap purely for looks. The lens is priced rather cheap (6.81 EU/7.19 USD) however the shipping is ungodly priced at 39.71 EU/41.91 USD. I was wondering if there are any members here who could facilitate this deal at a much cheaper shipping rate, or is that just how much a small piece of plastic is going to cost to ship? Thanks in advance, Dave

http://www.lingshondaparts.com/hond...__0100&block_03=3384&block_04=xx&block_05=hmc

dndom

Shipping costs

What have Lings got to say, can't they simply post it cheaply?

I do remember paying a similarly extortinate rate, including duty, to import a Laminar Lip from America.

Rollergoalie16

The cheapest shipping I found was $29.17 USD, so I ordered. It's been five days with no word of shipment yet. I check the status and of course it's back ordered for three weeks. Just pisses me off that the item should have displayed as back ordered before I bought it so I could have made a decision on going elsewhere without having my money tied up for a month.