Luggage Rack

Gurock

I bought a 2009 DN-01 used about a month ago. I've been happy with it for the most part. It is one of several bikes I own and I like to be able to travel on all my bikes.The aesthetics were part of why I bought the DN-01 so I'm not in love with top boxes or side cases for it. Also the DN-01 I bought has a Honda back rest for the pillon seat. I hate to take off the back rest and think that if I use it for tie down it will break. Is there a luggage rack that I can have installed without destroying the back rest?

wilson lin

Trust me, you really need top case or sidecase.

Where you going tostore your helmet ? jacket ? gloves? even your grocery ? or wifes comb ? dn owener do not like sports bike boy. we need relax , after riding .

Gizmo

Site Suporter
Where you going tostore your helmet ? jacket ? gloves? even your grocery ? or wifes comb ? dn owener do not like sports bike boy. we need relax , after riding .

And ruin the 'smooth' lines of the Dino? IF I wanted to be able to 'carry' something, I would have bought a bike that ALREADY had those features. Besides, you are suppose to be WEARING most of that 'stuff' whenever you ride!

dndom

Luggage

'Leisure' riding between 'stufferies', plonking fat arses outside, requires no luggage at all. My gear stays on the bike whilst exploring an area on foot unless playing 'sportsbike boy'.

Last edited: