Bike will not go when in drive

Mozza

I've had an issue where it was flicking from D to N (and back again) by itself and every time I went to take off, it was like I had dropped the clutch - which we all know there isn't one to drop. Anyway, got home, put it in N and then there was no way it was going back into D (or S or gear). I gave up and starting organising towing to the service shop but when I came out in the morning, it started with no issues; like as if it was happy now it had cooled down. I could not reproduce the flicking from D to N, the service shop could not locate anything.
5 days later, riding home, it was like something had seized and the bike came to a holt. I can change it from D to N and back again (or S or gear) - in N the bike will freely push but when it is in any drive gear, it is like the brakes are jammed on and will not move forward. It has now been in the service shop for 2 days and they have no idea what is wrong with it. :(
Love my bike, it has over 58,000km.
Please - anybody got any ideas or help for this?????

Mozza

Bike is nearly 3 year old and apparently Honda have no answers for the service guys. Can't even get new ones in Australia any more - I soo want it fixed!