For sale. Project 2008 dn-01. Toowoomba qld.

Sammj77

IMG_0149.jpeg
For those that saw my intro and tech post on keys and such. I am giving considerable thought to selling this bike.
I bought it with the idea of customising it but looking at it and given they are rarer than I thought it would probably be a waste. That plus moving all the electrics under the front tank cover thingy will be a nightmare.
not sure what it is worth. Probably more wrecked out but there is already one on eBay being wrecked so again a waste.
I have had is running after cleaning old fuel out and getting new keys programmed. Have a video of it running. Bring a battery and you can run it yourself. Rode it around the yard. Everything seems to work.
The front break lever and cyclinder is not original. I think it is missing the pillow grab handle section piece other wise I think all the plastics are there. It appears to have been dropped on the left side. Some scratches on the handle andlowest plastic scratched. That may explain the missing grab handle?
Anyway. Opens to offers.
msg me on 0407426059 if you like. Thanks.
might be a good cheap spare for one of you guys?

Sammj77

I will pop it up on Gumtree/Facebook soon if no one on the forum wants it - I was thinking $1000, any less I think I'll hold on to it in case I get inspiration to customise it. Hard to get a going bike for that to play with which could be registered before customising it. Plus that's about what it owes me so...