My exhaust set up

JG122

getting 3 equal size pipes to fit in the triangle, was a stroke of genius !

how does it sound ?

BatPodRider

Well it sounds somewhere between a piped sv650 and a piped Honda Shadow. Try taking off your muffler on the DN-01 and imagine a tad deeper sound. Its just three 3 1/2 inch exhaust pipes welded in a triangle shape. I get a lot of comments on it. I really love the look and sound.

Stove Pipe

Age and noise have crossed in my life. Might be a little loud for our spot on the spectum at this point. Really looks nice though!

BatPodRider

I welded a pipe on the back the slips over the stock pipe from the cat.

Its not really that loud but thats prolly just a matter of opinion. No complaints from the neighbors yet.

zebra03

Age and noise have crossed in my life. Might be a little loud for our spot on the spectum at this point. Really looks nice though!
At 4:38 , you can hear the bike with no muffler . Hard to tell , but it sounds pretty sedate .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zMP7vEprRU[/ame]

HenkHolland

Any change for a Youtube video?

I have been looking for a replacement ever since i bought the Dn.
Only source have been the much quoted Japanese slip-on which is a nice solution but in contrast with the style of the bike. Local aftermarket providers all have the same fix and I did not like the gap it produces if the triangle shape muffler has been removed. The idea of simply using 3 tubes is genius and does not have effect on the cat (which I was told by my Honda dealer can be very easily be upset).

So if you have more details than i can show it to the dealer and perhaps replicate it.

Slava777

Looks really great. I was looking for something like that. Can you make a picture without chrome cover? Also, can you make one for me :) ? Does new exhaust require any adjustments?