Foot Pegs

Cake

Has anybody added Foot pegs to the Dn01
If so I would like to see pics and what kind of pegs were used

I find On long rides i would like to move my legs around abit

3spd6

plus, on a cool morning doing that will keep your kneecaps warm. there is also a video on youtube showing a white dn( with a lot of mods) one of which is/are mid mounted pegs. they look good. i'd send you a link if i knew how to!

3spd6

foot pegs

if you type in super custom dn01 on youtube it will come up. its a 3:02 video(3 minutes 2 seconds) that has some good ideas.

whitehawk

when on my own i move from front steps to rear pegs if i start getting achy.. works for me :)
Good tip - I tried it yesterday. I was getting uncomfortable after a couple of hours of riding. Perhaps I'm not used to the DN-01 riding position yet as the weight is in a different place to a 'normal' bike - I could do four hours on the ST1300 with no comfort issues.

The other issue with the DN-01 boards is that they are so far forward you can't lift yourself up on your feet to stretch the muscles a bit.

But shifting feet to the rear pegs for a few miles changes the body position and does indeed help.

spamer80

Here is the tip. If the things goes uncomfortable, you can use passenger footpegs to ride in "sportbike" position.