givi gap

3spd6

installed the givi windshield almost immediately after purchase. first ride home convinced me--don't regret it- made a big difference. for anybody bothered by the lower windshield gap, two words, backer rod. sold by almost all hardware stores in varying widths(some will even sell it by the foot) instead of 25 foot rolls.

mdivancic

3spd6: Question? Did the Givi windshield come with installation instructions? My DN-01 came with a Givi windshield not yet installed, but no instructions? Wondering if is was supposed to?

3spd6

no such luck. mine didn't come with instructions either but if u look on u tube a fellow called 2 zumas has good video on the installation. if u proceed slowly its not bad(be careful setting the clips aside in order). i wasn't as careful as i usually am & i got the pleasure of taking it apart and reinstalling it several times!!! but it is so worth it.

mdivancic

Thanks for the advice. Looks like it's going to rain here all weekend so I may just get it installed this weekend.

nyparrothead

I solved the EU windscreen gap issue.. I ordered the EU dash cover and driving light assembly from a dealer in the UK. I really looks nice with the light in the windscreen

Mak