Givi top case

zebra03

I got the E52 MAXIA in silver and now I Finally have storage on my bike . Holds a lot of stuff and looks good too.

russcarver

Yeah, I got the E55 TECH. It's the same case, but has silver lights instead of red. It holds two large helmets. Unfortunately, it won't hold my helmet and computer bag at the same time. And the Givi side cases I got only hold small helmets....

--Russ

L

Liraninc

Have you found a tank bag for the DN?

For front storage.
Not much room with handlebar swing...
Thanks

Pebbles

Haven't found anything worthwhile to use as a tank bag yet. You're better off adding a drinkholder to your handlebar!

On my old Pacific Coast m/c we had somebody that made a custom "glovebox" pouch that attached to and fit in the space between the handlebars. It was just big enough to hold 2 or 3 small items: wallet, cellphone and small camera with a smaller pocket that you could stuff a kickstand puck and a wash rag into. The outside flap had a map window pouch that could fit a half folded sheet of paper. It was strapped on and easily cleared the tank and left enough room to still see the instrument panel. You could push it up slightly to see where to stick the key into the ignition.

My original one eventually rotted from the sun and new ones were no longer made. I found a close replacement at Walmart by using a small fanny pack with two water bottle pockets. You might consider trying something that hangs onto the handlebars like that.

Terran Sin
Chief Farkle Mechanic for Pebbles

Last edited:

bhamrider

Not funny, you can store all the stuff in a NYC apartment in a Goldwing with a trailer. It was funny when I brought it home from Arkansas and put my magnetic tank bag on. When it fell to he floor and I knew I had a storage challenge on my hands. I've worked it out with GIVI gear and can make 5 day trips with no problem. For short trips and computes I use a Raipid Transit tail bag. Lack of storage on the Dino is a minus but it can be fixed.