Hello from beautiful North Georgia

Sharona

It only took 7 years until the price of a DN-01 was within my reach! Found a gorgeous red 2009 with Givi bags and trunk and only 3400 miles, brand new to me. The handling ease just suits me better than a cruiser although it will be a bittersweet farewell. Keeping the Silverwing for the dog days of summer.

Pebbles

Congrats on your new-to-you Dino! My wife (Pebbles) came from a Silverwing too. After riding her Dino for a couple weeks she couldn't go back to the Swing.

Hope we see you on the road some day!

Terran Sin
Personal Assistant and Parking Valet for Pebbles

Sharona

Thanks. So many mixed reviews, but I love the handling. Certainly the target market is not an aggressive sport bike rider but to me it is very nimble and agile. Weight no problem either, low and well balanced. Can't wait to bring her home, hopefully this weekend. Glad to hear of another Swing rider loving the Dino. I rode the CTX, tempting because of price new but did not like the chain, handlebar reach or seat. Dino seems more refined and fits me well although I need to modify the seat a bit to recreate the Silverwing butt bump as I sit more forward and have no contact with seat at lower back.
Sharona

dndom

My DN also replaced a Swing for 2 wheeled car duties. Both ended up with full backrests for comfort.