Naked or Custom Front End DN-01 Help Needed

Quasi Moto

I am looking for any pictures and Ideas on making a Naked or Custom Front End and Stainless Steel bottom Skid Plate for my DN-01. The Front End I'm partial to is an easy access False Gas Tank Top with a Harley Type Quick Detach WindShield for added Protection. The Naked version still neeeds something to cover all the connectors, Air Intake, etc. The SS Skid Plate should protect the bottom and come up and Protect the lower part of the Radiator too. Thanks for any help in this Custom Project.

Quasi Moto

Thanks JG122, Nice Start

I will be keeping the OEM Head Lights, Combo Meter LED Instrument Panel, Lower Cowls, Seats, Rear Cowl, Brake Lights and Plate Holder.

I'm leaning towards a Custom False Tank and Front with Big Harley Type Windsield. An add on cushion to keep my Lower Back in place. Also a set of deflectors to protect my legs from debris.

Keep the ideas coming, Thanks to All.

Why? Comfort, & to not look like the other 256 US DN-01 Riders out there.
Ah Freedom is a wonderful thing.

zebra03

I will be keeping the OEM Head Lights, Combo Meter LED Instrument Panel, Lower Cowls, Seats, Rear Cowl, Brake Lights and Plate Holder.

I'm leaning towards a Custom False Tank and Front with Big Harley Type Windsield. An add on cushion to keep my Lower Back in place. Also a set of deflectors to protect my legs from debris.

Keep the ideas coming, Thanks to All.

Why? Comfort, & to not look like the other 256 US DN-01 Riders out there.
Ah Freedom is a wonderful thing.
Is that all there is of us ? 256 ?

Quasi Moto

Congratulations, you'll love it. Where are you located?
The 256 number is just like 91% of all statistics, MADE UP.

DLewis

Located in the 804...Richmond Virgina. My husband won it at The Ride for Kids program which supports the efforts of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation during the 2011 rally when they came to Richmond. He rides a Suzuki Boulevard C90T (cruiser) and of coarse the Honda needed and owner and guess who has it now....and happy to be a proud member of the motorcycle community. I am a new rider and so glad to know that their is a forum for information gathering on motorcycles especially for a futuristic piece of machinary as the Honda DN-01.

Stove Pipe

Sounds like you are the real lucky one! The DN-01 that resides at our house is actually my wife's and she loves it too. We ride the Ozarks alot and she is always in the right gear!!

orangeblood

I have pictures of my bike naked. We took all the plastic off to have it painted. Close to 30 pieces, Exactly which pic would you like to see. I will try and make an album and place all of them in there.

Quasi Moto

Welcome and thanks for your pictures in advance

Any and All pictures without the plastics are much appreciated.
Thanks, Quasi Moto.