Please post Reviews of Power Commander V and AutoTune

Quasi Moto

Please post Reviews of Power Commander V and AutoTune on DN-01, I am thinking of buying a set. One user posted he had used one with great results, but review was a bit light.

Other Same type device reviews also welcome.
Thanks for any help.

spamer80

All you read below is just my IMO.

I had the same thought as you, but came to point that I don't need the powercommander.
It's primary function is to be used with aftermarket exhaust system and high perfomance air filter. You may install all of these things, but you never receive such perfomance boost out of them on DN-01 because of the one thing:

Catalytic converter is huge and it stay just between engine and muffler and even aftermarket parst for DN-01 is just a muffler, not the entire exhaust system. And installing a custom muffler will not change almost nothing, because the catalytic converter is the greatest stopping power for exhaust gas in DN-01. If you want to take some perfomance boost out of DN-01, you need to cut off the catalytic converter from the system, just like I did, or IMHO you can spent a $500 for powercommander, $50 for air filter and $300 for mufller more effective than this.

Last edited:

tobiastiat

Hi I am Tobias Tiat. I am from Pakistan. I really very happy to join this forum for disucssion. I found this forum very interesting and informative about discussed topics. I like it.

Quasi Moto

Welcome tobiastiat, What year and Color is your DN-01?
Post a picture of you and your Bike so we can put a face on your typing.
Ride Safe, Quasi Moto.

Quasi Moto

I have not gotten any response on this.
The best setup would be to get the Auto Tuner too.
As well as doing the reset to the throttle Control with the little
shorting Plug under the rear seat explained in the tech section.
Ride Safe, Quasi Moto.