UK owners club!

adammounsey

I thought it would be a great idea to set up a dn-01 owners club here in the UK. Anyone interested? I have no idea how to set one up, but I'm sure we could sort it!

BobF

Hey, I guess it all depends on what you want a club to do for us?
According to Who many left", there are 181 licensed DN's in the UK, and 33 SORN (Statutory off-road notification), so quite a few.
I'd certainly be interested in the odd ride out and meeting.

Bob

adammounsey

Hi all, sounds like there's some support out there for this. I'll go through my ideas so far, any feedback welcomed. For now I'm thinking that the club should be free to join, to make things easier. Members can sort out meets/ride outs in different areas if they so wish. We could possibly have national meets/ride outs as well. I like the idea that we could attend shows as a club or maybe even do events supporting charities/communities etc.
I love the idea of having a club for a group of like minded people who can get together and share experiences and form new friendships either locally, nationally or even globally.
My next step is to set up an email address to start with. Also look at getting a website up and running. Not sure how to do that but I think Google might help!

adammounsey

Hi all, for now I've set up a closed group on Facebook, named Honda dn-01 Owners Cub Uk. As mentioned above I've done this for now, but haven't ruled out a website yet. I'm hoping we can make this club a success.