PLX204 Givi Mounting Kit.

Shyam

Site Suporter
Hi there.. Greetings.
I am new to this forum and this is my first query.!!
I purchased a 2008 Honda DN-01 recently and am extremely happy with it.!!
It has the 265FZ frame and Givi Top Box already fitted to it.
However, I needed additional storage.
Hence, I am desperately looking for the Givi PLX204 mounting Hardware to mount a pair of Givi V35 Side Panniers.
In my searching the Givi V35 Panniers are available in Australia BUT I couldn't find the mounting kit PLX204 anywhere.
Can anyone in this forum have them for sale OR could guide me where I could buy them from.
Your input is appreciated.
Kind Regards to all.
Shyam.

Shyam

Site Suporter
Hi Freddy, Many thanks for your response.
I'm in Sydney, Australia.
When I contacted one of the shops in Italy which came up in my search, they mentioned that Givi don't have it.
I'm assuming that they looked up the availability with Givi, Italy.
I'm seeing that it is coming up as being available in Taiwan. But I'm unable to place an order.
Any ideas ?
Regards. Shyam.

Attachments

Freddy

I'm in Ballarat on holiday with my wife at her sister's place but home is Geraldton WA.

I did a bit of searching for the brackets when I got my Dino 18 months ago but didn't find any. I already had a pair of V35 panniers for my early Can-Am Spyder.

Taiwan - nah can't help ya.

How many km on ya Dino?

Shyam

Site Suporter
Freddy.. considering that I may not be able to find any Givi PLX204 kit, do you think I'll be able to mount a set of panniers where the webbing goes under the back seat and the panniers hang on the sides ?

Freddy

Panniers, hard or soft would need some sort of bracket to prevent them from touching the wheel. There's bugger all places to hang a bracket from unfortunately. But there's smarter folks than me around.

dndom

Freddy.. considering that I may not be able to find any Givi PLX204 kit, do you think I'll be able to mount a set of panniers where the webbing goes under the back seat and the panniers hang on the sides ?
Bolted Givi narrow top loaders onto an old throw over base. Works fine with extra straps.

Sunny08

Happy Sunday!
Congratulations on being an awesome owner of DN-01. I set the frame up quite a while ago. I will post it where I purchased it if I find it. Enjoy the ride and be safe! Best,DN-01 1.jpg

schutter52

Hi there.. Greetings.
Hence, I am desperately looking for the Givi PLX204 mounting Hardware to mount a pair of Givi V35 Side Panniers.
In my searching the Givi V35 Panniers are available in Australia BUT I couldn't find the mounting kit PLX204 anywhere.
Can anyone in this forum have them for sale OR could guide me where I could buy them from.
Kind Regards to all.
Shya
Try these websites: http://ww.bbmoto.sk/tovar/2459-Givi_Bocne_nosice_PLX204 -------------- https://www.smotorshop.hu/3585_oldaldoboz_tarto_plx204...
WW.BBMOTO.SK
But I think the last PLX204 went to me. In Europe that is. There is a group DN-01 HONDA BIKERS on Facebook, join and occasionally a plx204 will be for sale. Good luck and kind regards, Patrick
Hi there.. Greetings.
Kind Regards to all.
Shyam.
Try these websites: http://ww.bbmoto.sk/tovar/2459-Givi_Bocne_nosice_PLX204 -------------- https://www.smotorshop.hu/3585_oldaldoboz_tarto_plx204...
WW.BBMOTO.SK
But I think the last PLX204 went to me. In Europe that is. There is a group DN-01 HONDA BIKERS on Facebook, join and occasionally a plx204 will be for sale. Good luck and kind regards, Patrick

Shyam

Site Suporter
Thanks very much for the websites. the bbmoto.sk seems to have it but I am unable to order it as it defaults to their language and I can't make head or tail out of it.
Meanwhile, I de-installed a luggage frame I had on my CB125E bike which has the Givi E22 panniers and cut off all the mounting bits and pieces except for the rectangular frame.
Now I plan to weld ( with the help of some metal fabricator ) this frame to my already existing 265FZ frame in my DN-01 and make use of the Givi E22 panniers, saving me the cost of the new V35 panniers which I would have had to purchase if I was using the PLX204 mounting hardware.
So, this project had ended up less expensive than I originally envisaged.
Many thanks to all the contributors in this thread.
Will post a picture of the bike once the project is complete.
Kind Regards to all.
Shyam.